In this section the information for the foreign citizens wishing to complete a full course of training in one of the offered educational programs and to gain the diploma of Bratsk State University is provided.
The training in Bratsk State University is carried out only in Russian.
To enter Bratsk State University, it is necessary for you:
1. to CHOOSE the educational program you are interested in:
- programs of higher education (bachelor degree, specialist program, magistracy)
- programs of postgraduate training (postgraduate studies, doctoral studies)
Your documents will be considered within a week. In case of the positive decision you will be drawn up the official invitation granting the right to the entry visa to the Russian Federation (if it is necessary). The term of the invitation registration is 30 days. Ready documents will be sent you by mail to the address specified in the questionnaire application.
3. to GET EDUCATIONAL VISA at the Russian consular office in your country on the basis of the received invitation with the indication of the entry purpose- "STUDY/TRAINING/POSTGRADUATE STUDY", and also "Bratsk State University" as the accepting organization( if it is necessary (for the countries with a visa regime with the Russian Federation)). Please, specify the information on the procedure of obtaining the Russian visa directly at the relevant office of the Russian Federation which is located in the territory of your country.
4. to ARRIVE to the university at least 5 days before the beginning of studies and not later than a month before the expiration of the invitation and the visa. Please, plan the arrival to Bratsk on week days whenever it is possible.
5. to GIVE the information on the arrival and to arrange the place of residence with a host in time:
6. to UNDERGO the procedure of migration registration, providing the international passport with the current Russian visa and the migration card which you receive when crossing the border of the Russian Federation, and also the copies of travel documents (tickets, boarding passes) on arrival to Bratsk.
7. to PROVIDE the following documents for the enrolment to the university
- original document on education and supplement s
- copy of the certificate of recognition of the foreign document on education (in the case it is provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation);
- Russian translation of the foreign document on education and its supplement s certified in accordance with the established procedure if it is necessary;
- medical certificate Form 086;
- medical certificate on absence of HIV infection;
- 6 photos of 3*4 cm .
We pay your attention that all translations into Russian have to be done under the name and the surname, specified in the visa.
The enrolment to the university is carried out after passing entrance tests.
The foreign citizens paying the tuition fee need to make the contract on rendering paid educational services and to make payment at least for 1 semester of training before the beginning of studies.